Who we are
Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 12 countries which serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment.
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”.
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team now numbers 1,500 people based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba and Bologna. It is backed by leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners, raising a total of €130 million to date.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” according to Peter Drucker. We believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company.
We are now looking for the Vice President Product Marketing reporting into the Global Chief Marketing Officer. The job is based in any of our offices or fully remote.
What you will do
- Build a world-class B2B brand. Grow awareness and establish Docplanner as a global leader in the digital healthcare space. Develop a compelling product narrative and value proposition of Docplanner offerings.
- Build and lead a highly productive and engaged team. Build a world class team of diverse B2B marketers.
- Achieve high net retention. Develop repeatable expansion, adoption and advocacy programs.
- Lead market and product intelligence. Drive ongoing analysis of the market including customers, products and the competition.
- Provide world class sales enablement. Develop alignment between the sales process and product story. Build effective internal communication channels and scalable product training to help drive the pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts.
What makes you a strong fit
- Passionate about product- and customer-centric marketing.
- Globally minded.
- Superb execution skills with a strong focus on results and problem solving.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A “do-er” mentality - a mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (quick execution) experiences.
- You’re a leader - someone who inspires, motivates, and coaches the team and energizes the company.
- Deep experience and track record of results in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing teams in B2B SaaS companies.
What you will find
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Great people - We get things done. We know our stuff. And have fun in the process =)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1,500 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - Just because you are doing a lot, does not mean that you get a lot done. We measure our impact, not work done.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. Once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop doing it right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through the highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Come As You Are - We believe all human beings, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights and opportunities, be treated with dignity and respect. Period.