Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
You will join our Web Research department and assist primarily with tasks for our Business Development division: finding and identifying new potential clients, marketing activities facilitation, contact research / lead generation.
Qualifications and experience:
• Intermediate English (including spoken)
• Strong analytical skills
• Structural thinking and ability to prioritize tasks
• Attention to detail
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency with PC (experience in working with Google Docs) and ability to easily pick up new software and IT tools
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Working closely with LinkedIn and social media to conduct various types of research according to the criteria specified (company and prospects validation and analysis)
• Conducting contact research (methods for contact prospects)
• Providing reports, status updates, regular visibility to your managers
• Assisting with any other research as required
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
Your career: get it right with Dev.Pro!Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. Dev.Pro helps tech companies to become industry leaders! Dev.Pro successfully works on projects of various size and com...