Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Four-year college degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related technical discipline.
- 6+ years related experience.
- Experience with, and understanding of, the software development life-cycle
- Proficient C# .NET experience.
- Proficient SQL Server experience (table design, stored procedures, query optimization etc).
- Proficient Service Broker experience.
- Proficient Powers hell experience.
- Proficient server-side development experience (not just GUIs or Web).
- Experience or integration experience is must to have
- Experience using:log4net,Entity Framework,MS Build,RESTful APIs,NUnit,NMock3
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications (more than just async calls from a GUI).
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC and Bootstrap framework.
- Experience in developing performance critical transaction processing applications.
- Asynchronous messaging experience.
- Experience in developing a service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in developing in other high-level languages, such as C++.
- Experience writing simulators and test harnesses.
- Proficient Visual Studio experience.
- Good to have the cloud computing hands-on preferably on Azure